As part of its research mission to advance knowledge about nonprofit management and the nonprofit sector, the Helen Bader Institute is committed to building a community of scholarship by providing funding for faculty and practitioner research across a range of disciplines, sponsoring colloquia, hosting scholars from around the country, and commissioning studies on issues of vital interest to Wisconsin’s nonprofit sector.
Home » Research
- Dimensions of Capacity in Nonprofit Human Service Organizations
- Toward More Targeted Capacity Building: Diagnosing Capacity Needs Across Organizational Life Stages
- Exploring the Nexus of Nonprofit Financial Stability and Financial Growth
- New Data on The Number of Organizations, Employment and Wages in the Nonprofit Sector
- Determinants of School Failure in the Milwaukee Voucher Program